In the morning, we start our tour towards Quebrada del Toro. After a few minutes, we will arrive to Campo Quijano, a small town known as the “Portal of the Andes”. This is the last populated town we will see before entering the amazing mountain road, Quebrada del Toro.
As our journey goes on, we will find colorful hills, giants cactus and incredible views that will make us want to stop in every turn to take a picture! We will also follow the trails of the very famous Tren a las Nubes, with its bridges, paths and trails.
Our furthest point in this journey will be the very, very small town of Santa Rosa de Tastil, populated by people of ancient indigenous generations.
Here, we will found one of the most relevant archeological sites of the Northwest of Argentina, the Tastil Ruins. In this place, we will make a stop so we can walk and enjoy the scenery, as well as learn about its history.
On our way back, we will also visit the community of Alfarcito, where we can enjoy the regional food of the place.
After lunch, we will drive back to Salta, where our tour will end!
Booking: to book the tour, we require a 50% deposit of the total amount of the tour. The remainder should be cancelled before starting the tour. This deposit is a non-refundable payment.
In case you have completed the payment, our cancellation policy is the following:
• 50% of your total amount will be charged if you do not notify us about your cancellation or any changes within 9 to 5 days before your scheduled arrival.
• 100% of your total amount will be charged if you do not notify us about your cancellation or any changes within 4 days your scheduled arrival or No show.
Terms and fees for international transactions
• We offer a discount of 5% paying cash in US Dollars
• International bank transference via SWIFT code: 0% fee
• Payments via Paypal: 7% fee