In the morning, we will meet at your hotel to start our journey. We will gladly share with you the secrets of our region, tell you the little details that you won´t find in a book, such as cultural curiosities, stories of our people, and different anecdotes.
While we travel in our carefully selected vehicles, considering both safety and comfort, we will get to know each other, enjoying to the fullest this spectacular day that we have ahead of us.
On the road…
On our way to Cafayate, we will travel through one of the most picturesque places that our region has: the Quebrada de las Conchas.
This is famous for its formations of different colors and structures. On the way, we will visit impressive formations such as “The Amphitheater“, “The Castles”, “The Garganta del Diablo” and many others.
In Cafayate, we will have lunch; visit a winery where we can taste the most characteristic wines of the region, such as torrontés, malbec and cabernet.
After all this, we will return to the city of Salta. But this time, at sunset we will find other colors, other formations, other surprises!
Booking: to book the tour, we require a 50% deposit of the total amount of the tour. The remainder should be cancelled before starting the tour. This deposit is a non-refundable payment.
In case you have completed the payment, our cancellation policy is the following:
• 50% of your total amount will be charged if you do not notify us about your cancellation or any changes within 9 to 5 days before your scheduled arrival.
• 100% of your total amount will be charged if you do not notify us about your cancellation or any changes within 4 days your scheduled arrival or No show.
Terms and fees for international transactions
• We offer a discount of 5% paying cash in US Dollars
• International bank transference via SWIFT code: 0% fee
• Payments via Paypal: 7% fee