This incredible hike takes us to discover one of the most beautiful places in Salta.
Driving only 40 minutes away from the city, we get into a sea of mountains, with panoramic views in all directions!
The trail raises 800 meters, reaching our maximum point at 2,400 a.s.l. There, we will find a small lagoon, known as “Laguna del Cielo“. In this place we make a good stop to recover energy, enjoy the beauty of the place and have a great lunch.
Unfortunately at some point we will have to return!! So, once we are recovered, we will start our way back, but still the trekking is full of surprises, different strata of vegetation, forest, some condors…
Back at the river level, we will find our support vehicle. On the way back to Salta city, we will go through the Natural Reserve Las Costas, a very beautiful place, totally contrasting with the path previously traveled.
Booking: to book the tour, we require a 50% deposit of the total amount of the tour. The remainder should be cancelled before starting the tour. This deposit is a non-refundable payment.
In case you have completed the payment, our cancellation policy is the following:
• 50% of your total amount will be charged if you do not notify us about your cancellation or any changes within 9 to 5 days before your scheduled arrival.
• 100% of your total amount will be charged if you do not notify us about your cancellation or any changes within 4 days your scheduled arrival or No show.
Terms and fees for international transactions
• We offer a discount of 5% paying cash in US Dollars
• International bank transference via SWIFT code: 0% fee
• Payments via Paypal: 7% fee