This hiking tour in Salta is one of the best things to do if you want to experience some outdoor activity close to the city. Only a few minutes away from downtown, we find an incredible path in the middle of the Montana Forest.
On our way to our starting point, we will drive through the charming little town of San Lorenzo, where we can see some colonial houses and the green vegetation around them. Once we reach the Quebrada de San Lorenzo, our hike will begin.
We will walk in between the green hills that surround the city of Salta, finding some incredible panoramic views on the way and a large variety of birds, from woodpeckers to even condors!
We will go up approximately 800 meters, with our highest point at 2.200 m.a.s.l. From the top, we will enjoy the fantastic views and have a picnic to regain energies and enjoy the experience.
Since the path has a horseshoe shape, at our highest point we will start descending through the other face of the hill. This will give us new panoramic views and different kind of vegetation.
After five hours of hiking approximately, we will come down again to our starting point, where we will find our support vehicle that will take us back to Salta, where our trip will be over.
Booking: to book the tour, we require a 50% deposit of the total amount of the tour. The remainder should be cancelled before starting the tour. This deposit is a non-refundable payment.
In case you have completed the payment, our cancellation policy is the following:
• 50% of your total amount will be charged if you do not notify us about your cancellation or any changes within 9 to 5 days before your scheduled arrival.
• 100% of your total amount will be charged if you do not notify us about your cancellation or any changes within 4 days your scheduled arrival or No show.
Terms and fees for international transactions
• We offer a discount of 5% paying cash in US Dollars
• International bank transference via SWIFT code: 0% fee
• Payments via Paypal: 7% fee